CIMA Registered Education Providers

Candidates who pass the Qualification Examination receive notification from IMCA about eligibility to enroll in a Registered Education Provider’s education program. Three U.S.-based institutions offer education programs, and the Investment Management Research Centre of University of Technology Sydney offers a program in Australia.  

After passing the Qualification Exam and receiving the eligibility notice from IMCA, candidates should contact a Registered Education Provider directly to enroll in an education program. U.S.-based CIMA certification program Registered Education Providers are listed below.

Information about the education programs can be found on the Registered Education Providers’ websites. All inquiries regarding the education program fees, class schedules and other policies, should be referred directly to the Registered Education Providers.