Public Disciplinary Actions
IMCA’s Professional Review Board can take four types of disciplinary action, three of which are public and one of which is private:
- A private letter of censure.
- A public censure.
- A suspension of the individual’s certification, and/or:
- A termination of an individual’s certification, depending on a number of factors, including, without limitation, the severity of the violation, any mitigating circumstances, and the individual’s cooperation with the investigation of the Professional Review Board or Hearing Panel.
Click here for an article detailing IMCA’s standards enforcement and disciplinary process.
The list below includes individuals who are not currently certified because of a public disciplinary action by IMCA. The list includes those whose certifications are currently suspended and those whose certifications have been terminated by IMCA’s Professional Review Board. To verify an individual’s current certification status, search our CIMA/CIMC directory or CPWA directory.
- Melanson, Ronald A.
- Bauer, John T.
- Dunham, Michael P.
- Dennis O. Beadle (New York): one year suspension effective August 27, 2013
- Sandra N. Pan (California): one year suspension effective October 14, 2013.
To learn more about the process of reporting a complaint, click here. To learn more about IMCA's Disciplinary Rules and Procedures, click here.