As a member of IMCA, you’ll have access to:
- Professional certifications. Our Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA) and Certified Private Wealth Advisor (CPWA) certifications set the bar for theoretical and practical advisor education. We provide training, administer the programs, and grant the certifications.
- Elite instruction. To deliver key coursework required for CIMA certification, we partner exclusively with some of the world’s most prestigious business schools—notably Yale School of Management, The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, University of Chicago Booth School of Business, and Paul Woolley Center at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia. You’ll study with instructors who include professors at the top of their respective fields. What’s more, this same “Ivy League” quality drives everything IMCA offers, from our CPWA certification to our continuing education programs and conferences. When advisors attend an IMCA event or program, they know they are getting the highest quality professional development in the industry.
- Exceptional conferences. Each year we hold conferences considered must-attend events by the advisor and consultant community. Our Annual Conference Experience—ACE, Private Wealth Advisor Conference, and smaller focused gatherings feature deep-dive topical immersion, peer-selected and peer-reviewed content, expert speakers, and an abundance of networking opportunities.
- Specialized certificate programs. We offer certificate programs in vital areas such as Applied Behavioral Finance, Fundamentals of Alternative Investments, Essentials of Investment Consulting and Fiduciary Advice, Options and Futures, U.S. Tax and Regulation, and more.
- Insightful publications. Members receive complimentary subscriptions to Barron’s, Investments & Wealth Monitor, Journal of Investment Consulting, Research Quarterly, IMCA Insight, and Legislative Intelligence.
- Library of online resources. Our online library is at your disposal. You can find CIMA and CPWA test prep resources, webinars, and other training programs, more than 2,000 peer-reviewed articles, model RFPs, and much more.
- Community of outstanding peers. IMCA brings together the best and brightest advisors, consultants, and wealth managers who share a drive to grow their knowledge and skills. Joining gives you instant access to this outstanding group.
Join IMCA today by completing the online application or submitting a hard copy application.