IMCA provides a wide range of study resources and test preparation tools to help candidates along their path toward certification, and online opportunities for certificants to earn continuing education.
- The Advanced Investment Strategist Certificate in Portfolio Risk Management is designed for investment consultants and wealth managers dedicated to acquiring the advanced knowledge needed to manage client portfolios more effectively in today's uncertain, new global economy. University faculty from the world's top business schools share their insight, along with experienced industry practitioners who will lead a series of application-oriented sessions to help advisors better understand how to apply this new knowledge and skills in practice. Click here for more information about the next program, coming up in Boston May 4-7, 2014.
- The Fundamentals of Alternative Investments Online Certificate Program provides a foundation of core concepts in alternative investments.
- The Candidate Resource Center is designed to designed to help candidates prepare for the CIMA® qualification and certification exams with topic overview readings, section quizzes, practice exams, and other helpful resources. Access is free for CIMA candidates who are IMCA members.
- CE Broadcasts are pre-approved for one hour of IMCA continuing education (CE) credit, and provide a convenient way to earn CE while learning about relevant and timely industry topics.
- The Essentials of Investment Consulting (EIC) certificate program is designed for financial services professionals seeking to enhance their fundamental knowledge of investment consulting topics, and is often used as a starting point for the CIMA certification process.
- IMCA’s e-Campus is built for individuals enrolled in the CPWA® certification program, the CIMA Qualification Exam Review Course, or the Essentials of Investment Consulting certificate program.
Email IMCA's education department at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about these programs.