- CE Broadcasts are pre-approved for one hour of IMCA continuing education (CE) credit, and provide a convenient way to earn CE while learning about relevant and timely industry topics.
- Best of IMCA Online. We know you can’t join us for every live IMCA conference, so we’ve captured the best sessions of the first half of 2016 to experience online.
- Focus on Impact Investing Online packages the most highly-rated conference sessions from the esteemed 2016 Focus on Impact Investing event in San Francisco.
- Private Wealth Advice Online. Missed IMCA's 2016 Private Wealth Advisor Conference in Chicago? Now is your chance to experience the best sessions from the conference online.
- Winter Institute Online. Missed IMCA's 2016 Winter Institute in Arizona? Catch up with the best sessions from the conference with this new video bundle.
- 2017 Investment Advisor Forum Online video bundle is comprised of the highest rated sessions from the February conference.
Online Resources for Certification Candidates
- The Candidate Resource Center is designed to help candidates prepare for the CIMA® qualification and certification exams with topic overview readings, section quizzes, practice exams, and other helpful resources. Access is free for CIMA candidates who are IMCA members.
- IMCA’s e-Campus is built for individuals enrolled in the CPWA® certification program, the CIMA Qualification Exam Review Course, or the Essentials of Investment Consulting certificate program.
Email IMCA's education department at [email protected] with any questions about these programs.